Our goal for authors and publishers is to become successful entrepreneurs. And to accomplish that goal Selby ink offers a range of services from ghostwriting your manuscript, to book-shepherding your manuscript to traditional book tours to online services.
- Book shepherding begins with reviewing manuscripts, consulting to determine target market, continues with editing, and overseeing the interior and cover designs. We schedule 8 months before launch of the book.
- Website and social media creation – Facebook pages, Amazon author pages, and websites are all necessary for every author. We can begin these activities 6-8 months before launch.
- Radio Campaigns: local, regional, and nationally syndicated shows. We use radio shows as a way to publicize you on social media as well as gain listeners.
- National Magazine and Print Media outreach: both pre-publication and post publication magazines. We schedule 4 months in advance for these activities.
- City Tours: book-signings, readings, full media coverage. We schedule between 4-6 months ahead for these events.
- Speaking engagements: soliciting for paid opportunities both regional and national, consulting on workshop development, and event organizing, These are scheduled post launch of your book.
- Online Marketing: continues with social media development, article placement, and blog promotion
- Building awareness is what publicists do – however without distribution your sales languish, we solicit distributors for your books and products.
Email us today for a free consultation.
The Science of Shame and Its Treatment by Gerald Loren Fishkin