Our goal for authors and publishers is to become successful entrepreneurs. And to accomplish that goal Selby ink offers a range of services from book-shepherding your manuscript to traditional book tours to online services. Book shepherding begins with reviewing manuscripts, consulting to determine target market, continues with editing, and overseeing the interior and cover designs. We work on either a retainer or per-project basis.
- Radio Campaigns: local, regional, and nationally syndicated shows
- National Magazine and Print Media outreach: both pre-publication and post publication magazines.
- National TV Program approaches like CBS This Morning etc.
- City Tours: book-signings, readings, full media coverage
- Speaking engagements: soliciting for paid opportunities both regional and national, consulting on workshop development, and event organizing
- Online Marketing: begins with an assessment of current networking then continues with social media development, article placement, and blog promotion
- Building awareness is what publicists do – however without distribution your sales languish, we solicit distributors for your books and products
The Science of Shame and Its Treatment by Gerald Loren Fishkin